View Single Post
Unread 7 Jul 2007, 19:56   #1
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Fantasy Football 2007/08

And so it's that wonderful time again when we try to put teams together despite a hopelessly restricted transfer budget. The transfer window has not yet closed, nor have any interesting loan signings gone through, but the best fantasy football game is now up and it's time to make some killings.

As always, a GD league runs throughout the season. The code for joining it is 47561-12803, so let's see some signups. For those of PB origin, there will be a separate PB league, you can join both so don't be afraid of joining.

Since I've started the thread, I'll post my initial team for shiggles. It'll probably change soon.

Last edited by furball; 7 Jul 2007 at 20:14.
furball is offline   Reply With Quote