View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2006, 10:14   #148
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [meet] GD mini-meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I'm not exactly sure how that will match a club night called Club Mother****er at the fly on that saturday...
I think it'll be amusing. Plus we'll be able to all find each other easily as we'll stick out like a sore thumb!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Yeah but read the posts/reviews in more details.

The first guy, for instance, complains and complains then adds "well i'd never been to a club before". SO WHY ARE YOU WRITING A REVIEW ON ONE?! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO COMPARE IT TO!

And the last one just describes a standard London inner-city club really. We're all going to be sloshed, so the type of seats or whether you can have an intellectual conversation probably won't be high on our lists of priorities.

However.

HOWEVER!

This review worries me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by review from Sway
Nice bar. Good Happy Hour. Only problem was that the Gin & Tonic tasted like washing up liquid in the bars upstairs and the one downstairs.
What am I going to drink if the G+T taste like washing up liquid