View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2007, 15:31   #37
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: changing the age of legal smoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
ice burn

And yet when I was 15-16, house parties always were miraculously full of booze. I don't know if things were different for you but I've never encountered a 16-year-old with real difficulties getting hold of alcohol for a party.
No neither have I, but it took a bit of planning and a bit of an effort. To buy some weed was always a lot easier as the dealer would deliver.

Quote:
What, have you never been approached outside a Londis or whatever by a kid offering a fiver for some L&Bs?
No, I haven't.

Quote:
I do, it's just complete arse.
So you like it then? (that was a joke, you are far too serious sometimes)

Quote:
but I'm seriously amazed your, and apparently so many of your friends', parents were notably puritanical about alcohol.

I never mentioned my parents, they were about as liberal as you get.

Most of my friends growing up were indian. There was the problem, their families were pretty strict and asking there dad for a bottle at 16 was hardly the best thing to do. Saying that at 18 their families had no problems with them drinking.

As far as when I was 15/16 there used to be a dodgy off liscence that sold it to underage drinkers, fags were fairly easy to get from a dodgy newsagent but I am fairly sure that I see more kids smoking up than I do drinking, and when they do drink they do it in excess.