View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2007, 15:05   #35
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: changing the age of legal smoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
does it not strike you that your argument is complete shit without explanation? oh well.
What a bit like your post, magic stuff there phang. As always you are raising the bar on the internet.

Quote:
if people have to buy a product on a black market of one form or another, its presumably rather easier to get hold of something widely available legally to your parents, your siblings, your friends, etc etc, than something only available illegally and probably only via two or three people you know, who won't always be able to get hold of anything in the first place.

Etcetera.
You would think so, but people are a little anal about giving 15 year olds alcohol, yet a 15 year old can quite easily make a phone call and order some drugs. There aren't alcohol dealers, simply because you wouldn't make any slash enough money out of it to make it worth breaking the law.

The same with cigarettes. How would say a 15 year old get a pack of cigarettes? But some weed, sure no problem.

I hope you see which angle I am taking.

For something to be sold illegally, ie drugs there needs to be enough profit to make it worthwhile to sell. Drug dealers don't have an age limit. But why would people sell alcohol/cigarettes to people underage when it's illegal and very little profit involved.

Also bar a few families I don't know many parents who would buy their 16 year old kid a pack of cigarettes, nor do I know many parents who buy their kids a bottle of vodka.