View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2007, 13:00   #30
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: changing the age of legal smoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
both.. it'll make it harder for youth to get smokes, but they'll still be able to get them if they really want.
I find it mad that it is easier for kids to buy weed, ecstacy and cocaine than it will be to buy a pack of cigarettes or a pint of beer. Madness.

Quote:
i only bought smokes for my friend that one time and then i refused (i'm a non-smoker)..
I don't understand this, you refused why exactly?