View Single Post
Unread 30 Aug 2007, 21:47   #8
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Re: changing the age of legal smoking

Quote:
Stage One (May – June 2007)
In this stage the Department of Health has engaged with the retail industry, health groups, compliance organisations, and the accredited proof of age schemes, to find the best ways to build awareness amongst their membership.

Stage Two (July 2007)
Further engagement with the groups mentioned above, as well as schools, colleges and youth organisations is taking place in stage two. In addition media relations (both trade and consumer media) has begun, the website has been launched and a mailing has been sent to retailers with higher volumes of 16-17 year old customers.

Stage Three (August – September 2007)
A second mailing will be sent out in August to over 100,000 retailers in England and Wales. This will include a toolkit and signage, which will both be available to download from this website at the end of August. Work with stakeholder organisations and media relations will continue, and activity targeting teenagers will commence, including the launch of a dedicated website, online advertising and work with consumer magazines.

Stage Four (September – October 2007)
This stage of the campaign will focus on reminding retailers and teenagers of the change in the law. An outdoor poster advertising campaign will launch in September at targeted locations, including local convenience stores where teenagers buy cigarettes. Partner organisations are also likely to be carrying out activity during stages three and four, including the dissemination of materials to retail outlets by the "No ID, No Sale" team

that from that site on the campiagn bit

i heard about it in May from a trade magazine cos i work in an off licence , we've had no word from head office about the change at all!
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote