Thread: dyslexia
View Single Post
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 01:16   #11
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: dyslexia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
This probably sounds as retarded as it is, but are there any like "exercises" I can to do work at it. Alot of the time I spell a word wrong but don't see it until someone points it out to me. This being bacause I read letters backwards so it looks right when its wrong. Is there anything that can be done about it that I can work on myself?

Spelling wise I do try my best, taking forever, but I am trying
the only exercise that worked for me was listening to those annoying gits who correct you..

when someone points out a mistake you've made get pissed off: get angry. then you'll remember not to make it again

that's how I learned (keep learning)