Thread: dyslexia
View Single Post
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 01:09   #9
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: dyslexia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
So was it something that just sort of fixed its self or was it something you worked at and developed?
it was something i worked at because i felt bad every time I made a spelling mistake.

I didn't try in school because then it didn't matter. after school it mattered because retards would try to dismiss my point because it was incorrectly spelt.

We all just need the proper motivation.

We need to stop pretending that correct spelling comes easier to others than ourselves: it always takes effort. The word dyslexic means - 'I'm never going to try because I will always fail'. It's a useless word. A very destructive word.

Spelling is like dieting. There are no quick fixes and there is no excuse for not trying.