View Single Post
Unread 18 Dec 2009, 14:03   #110
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Support planet rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
Unfortunately I was making a sarcastic comment.
I have come across plenty of cheats in my PA career and not just back in round 4. Maybe these aren't people who would actually cheat against a 5 year old at snakes and ladders, but would definitely not think twice about borrowing a couple of logins if it meant stealing roids from a very emotional player that is taking the game far too seriously simply for the lulz.

I am not saying that they are a majority of the player base, but I think that there are more than enough to have an impact on, for example, a committed honest player in a fairly lowly alliance.
Okay. I don't really know any people like that. There are probably a couple I don't know that well who would but to even compare it to the situation back in the early days of PA is laughable.