View Single Post
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 23:05   #94
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: 1up Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
You would certainly think right with that. eXilition's announcement to play last round had nothing to do with the decision taken by mazz/Sid. The idea has been around for the last couple of rounds and for any eXilition to claim otherwise is degrading. 1up has never backed down from a fight, so they can be silent. It's run it's course now. Infact, the last month in 1up has been dominated by Eve talk to the extent where we had to create a seperate channel to not spam the people who aren't interested or playing it.

I can safely say, 1up will not be returning in January - unless PATeam do something shocking to revitalize the game and make it something that has to be played.
My PERSONAL opinion. Automatically, I figured 1up had been dwelling on the idea of not playing for quite some time. Naturally it had nothing to do with Exil playing. I have changed my mind since people started defending something that noone EVER said or implied.

A good DA would feel the same way that I do.