View Single Post
Unread 21 Feb 2006, 05:16   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Rant] Ex-Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
In other news my best friend at uni (whos female) had a cousin visit her. I kinda pulled her. The reason I did this is I think ive broken up with my gf, anyway shes 21 and lives in London. She is stunning, beautiful, intelligent, funny etc etc. I have now started a half long distance relationship and hopefully I have no regrets about it. (Shes also a virgin which can be good, but might be a hint she isnt willing to have sex, although that doesnt bother me as the whole fun of dating and courting is so much more fun than sex atm)
This election, vote pig for president. If you do he'll give you "pulling" lessons.