View Single Post
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 01:15   #52
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Give 1up some respect....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
Clearly playing the "1up actually are the best alliance in the game now that this new rule is in place, we're now the alliance to beat" card.

It pisses me off a bit, because I've seen as many of these out-of-alliance 70%+ Viper planets used by 1up as I have eXilition, I haven't observed anything of it from other alliances.

Interestingly, these planets I've observed (with regard to the former alliance), and there's quite a few, have been used by individuals NOT the alliance.
I run calls quite often, and I'm continuously in our defense room...the defense fleets offered and sent are ALWAYS from tagged members, not once have I had a fleet offered, sent, or have I recruited the use of any planet outside of our in game tagged members for defense purposes. If members are doing so on their own, and without the knowledge of this alliance's command structure...then see, one must provide evidence to that effect, simply typing it, doesn't make it so. In the planning stages this alliance at no time either discussed, nor considered the use of this tactic

So let's not sling that bullshit around, 1up isn't utilising this tactic, simple as that. If members are recruiting the use of friends (other than in galaxy help) and not reporting their defense calls, covering them in "other" or "less than desireable" manners, I, and the defense officers in 1up would certainly be un-aware of it. When a call is reported, we ask for any in galaxy information as far as existing defense, then we work from there.

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 27 Nov 2005 at 01:32.