View Single Post
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 17:00   #200
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Round 20 Superpowers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I think that is a poor prediction.

If we do have CT, LA, FO, ND and DE (aka destiny see what I did there ) then the round won't centre around LA and CT. Sure on paper they may look like the two strongest alliances, but **** it FAnG always looked strong didn't they (love you kjeldoran <3)
Well, I thought of the memberbase of both alliances (CT being 1up/ND/LCH and LA supposedly being eXi/Dragons/LDK/Gosu) I thought that they would be the 2 dominating alliances, and due to their commands looking pretty strong, I assumed that they would decide to hit each other early on, whereas alliances such as ND and FO are usually a lot more cautious with regards to going to war etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
Guys.

Too bad LA was a fake, eh?