View Single Post
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 23:14   #189
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Round 20 Superpowers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
VsN: With the addition of P|M last round we saw VsN come a bit more into their own. for a returning alliance they did well to hold it together last round through the fighting with Omen/ND in the early stages. i see a solid top 5 finish for them. perhaps not 1st, but will be a deciding factor in who takes first
ToF: always a solid finisher in the top 5 and was a pleasure to work with them last round. they have a command with its head screwed on right and a dedicated memberbase to call on. i sense another solid top 5 finish from these guys
During my presense, Omen never targetted Vision, so suggesting that Vision would have pulled through fighting both Omen and ND would be grossly exaggerating. I would definately have been aware, as the high commander regarding intelligence and external affairs. It didn't happen. Omen NEVER targetted Vision during my presense.

Tides of Fire, I had a high commander of theirs in my buddypack. He eventually got closed for some silly reason (ie. allowing his boyfriend to continuously login to his account from his computer, not being arsed to apply for an exception), with the additional fact that he was brought in by Caj, who eventually bailed out the buddypack roughly 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the round. Oh, yes, and he bailed out on LCH too, Ace loved that I bet.

Oh, and it wasn't a bad BP though, with Greenhills eventually winning the round.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote