Thread: Television!
View Single Post
Unread 17 Feb 2008, 14:13   #30
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about
Re: Television!

Well, I remember a time when cheating actually ment something. And I've never been a fan of abusing trust just to spy. Simply because its too easy.

And besides, these days you dont even have to spy to get info about who attacks where and when. People tell their galmates&friends they will have inc all the time. The little good it does when certain allies have HC's that leech def is added value.

Also I just believe what goes around comes around. Clearly CT hc were not so pleased with their chan being relayed, whether the game rules allow it or not, and had a fun 2 days of relaying themselves. That Ronin is stupid is besides the point.

Same as how ND followed by CT and the other allies decided to return the favor of using SK's. And thus have a field day with all the dist whores.

I believe everyone here has a good grasp of what is gay or lame, so those that behave in such a way get whats coming to them. Like CT last round obviously. I just resent those that pat eachothers backs when they find something gay or lame to do.