View Single Post
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 14:30   #12
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold
Re: ITT you say things that you know will get you neg repped

12. To clarify, Lost is not altogether "terrible", in the extent that ER was not altogether terrible, or having a vagina is not terrible. Watching it however makes you a ****ing pussy. Bunch of beautiful people stuck on a beautiful island, shit happens. Oh ****, i just ruined the series for you!
13. This isnt so much a thread about rep as a chance for me and everyone else to flame and troll under a flimsy pretext. Do what you want with rep.
14. The phrase "overrated music" should primarily be used in association with "The Clash"
15. The following things genuinly send me to sleep : Bob Dylan, The Smiths, The first two matrix films (fell asleep watching both, havent seen the third), Radiohead, Aqualung, Economics, Justifications for the existence of the Tory party.
16. Being anti-eu is the first sign of having no worthwhile political views
17. Nodrog is probably a slightly crueler Darwin
18. Tom Cruise can indeed act, but citing a film as appalling as "Minority Report" when he's done things such as A Few Good Men, Jerry Maguire, The Color Of Money, probably indicates you're the kind of cinema goer who will go and watch "King Kong" and "Narnia"
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote