View Single Post
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 11:16   #8
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: ITT you say things that you know will get you neg repped

1. Yahwe is amazing
2. Communism has never works, just look at USSR etc
3. George Bush is the greatest President ever, Iraq needed to happen, Saddam sodomised kids, I know because Bush told me so
4. TLKIN LK DIS IZ GD IF U CNT RD IT DEN ITZ UR OWN PRBLM
5. I hate all these damn neg reps I'm getting, it's so unfair, why can't you guys just leave your name, get rid of the rep system
6. The rep system is great I love neg repping people and leaving other peoples names, then they get neg repped in retaliation its so much fun!
7. Hockey Hockey Hockey
8. hey dudes I've just found this great website called www.somethingawful.com
9. Dante, Jonnybgood, MarilynManson, Jakiri and Kurashima are all fags lolz
10. I use Internet Explorer and I'm proud.

Does that fit the thread quite well?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote