View Single Post
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 06:13   #7
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: ITT you say things that you know will get you neg repped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
3) Contrary to popular opinion, the sixties sucked for music. The Beatles are easily the most overrated band of all-time, since with the exception of Seargant Pepper their backcatalogue consists mostly of soulless, bland crap. Pet Sounds is a boring album, and the rest of the 'music' produced during the 60's is largely beneath comment. Producing yet another half-hearted lovesong does not constitute talent. People who like 60's music fall into 2 categories - those who grew up during the decade and connect the music with whatever hippy crap they were doing, and rate it based on their nostalgic memories rather than its quality, and people who didnt grow up during the 60's yet have constantly been told that 60's music is good to the point where they believe it.
I agree with the statement on the Beatles. I think Beatles music is tepid. I totally disagree with the statement on the 60's. The Mommas & the Poppas, Jefferson Airplane, Jimi Hendrix, the Zombies, Johnny Cash At Folsom Prison and other Outlaw Country, the Rolling Stones....I fall into neither of your two categories and I love music from the 60's. Well I also love music from the 40's (lena horn & ella fitzgerald ftw) 50's, 70's, 80's, er...90's (not much), and 00's (not really much at all)

Okay I'll jump into this game since another person now has:

1)Nirvana sucks. It's overplayed and I can't actually remember now if it was ever any good.
2)Tom Cruise can act - Minority Report is proof of this.
3)The UK could have easily lost the Falklands War if chance had favored Argentina. (and wouldn't that have been an embarrassment, losing to a 3rd world country).
4)I'm the best poster GD's has ever had, ever.

Last edited by s|k; 26 Dec 2005 at 06:32.
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote