View Single Post
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 03:55   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: ITT you say things that you know will get you neg repped

I doubt 3,4,5, 6 or 7 would get you neg repped, they're pretty familiar sentiments (to the point where 6 is a cliche).

8 would get you neg repped for being an idiotic generalisation.

I'm not sure about 1 or 2.

10 would get you neg repped by me because of the existence of 'Spaced' which is both funny and far superior to 'Shaun of the Dead'.

Mainly complaining gets you neg repped, I suspect.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote