Thread: How many days?
View Single Post
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 22:24   #22
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: How many days?

If the Police had actually managed to show any competance at all then I wouldn't have any problem with 90 days but as so far all they have managed to do is shoot some Brazilian guy, trashed a flat looking for Ricin that wasn't there, arrested a few muslim lads who had probably done nothing worse than drop a bag on the floor and generally buggered about while claiming all sorts of successes.

I fear that if they do actually manage to arrest a terrorist it will be down to just bloody good luck than any real detective work and the majority of people that would be held for 90 days will be very very annoyed and very very innocent of whatever the police have decided they have done.

It would be very nice if at least one of the opposition parties could maybe have a decent leader by the time of the next election, I don't think druggy boy, the ginger alcoholic or Mr 'I came from a council estate and had a single mother' (haven't we all ? - fnar fnar) SAS man will be enough to stop more years of Blair.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote