Thread: Life after Uni
View Single Post
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 09:01   #27
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Life after Uni

In my case I skipped Uni after finishing all my standard schooling and jumped straight into the work force (part blame on my mother for that one, I wanted to defer for a year but she was about to kick me out of house unless I started bringing in board money).

Of course most of my friends moved away to attend uni which left me on my own for a little while and my social life was all but dead. However through work and friends of friends I've formed a new social circle, but it's certainly only a shadow of my former life, no more wild parties and kicking it with mates at a moments notice.

Now I just spend quiet nights at home, only really seeing one or two regular friends at the weekend, and the occasional hobby here and there.
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote