Thread: Life after Uni
View Single Post
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 16:41   #15
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Life after Uni

I started to feel the same when I finished uni.

I found that I "treasured" those nights when I could go out more though. I used to go out a lot at uni, and most of my evenings would be very similar, and as I was often drunk, would blur into one big memory of stuff.

Now, if I'm only going out (say) once a week, I look forward to that night - it's not something that is decided a few hours before. I also end up having a much better time (on most nights) than I did for the majority of my nights at uni, simply because Ive kind of built it up in my head.