Thread: tv-shows
View Single Post
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 19:51   #29
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: tv-shows

Veronica Mars
I probally mentioned this on the other thread but its a fanstastic show. I have yet to find anyone who Ive introduced it to who didnt like it. While S2 wasnt quite as good as S1 its still the smartest and best written show on US tv. Ignore any description you read about it as its a pretty tough sell in words, just give it about 5 episodes of season 1 and your fall in love with it

Entourage
I will second the recommendation about this. Its a drama/Comedy and is fantastic viewing

How I met Your Mother
Theres a move away from traditional sitcoms and for a good reason but in How I met Your Mother we have a traditional sitcom that is fresh and does things right

Everwood
A Fantastic Drama with great stories, great character and great acting. Sadly those idiots at the CW decided to renew One Tree Hill and 7th heaven rather than give Everwood a 5th season but the 4 seasons it got are all fantastic
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote