View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 00:13   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Cricket, Aussies or Poms ????

Ashley Giles is not a world class spinner.
Andrew Flintoff will hit 20+ in about 2 or 3 overs then get caught going for too much, as usual.
Trescothick is the man, but as was pointed out to me originally here, and subsequently by one of my mates, he has a poor record against Australia.
Vaughan has been getting out too easily, too quickly, too often
Harmison isnt looking anything like the player he was a year ago
Theres uncertainty over whether Pietersen, Bell, or Thorpe is going to play
Geraint Jones has never convinced me, i couldnt believe it when he was Motm a few games ago
Hoggard, Simon Jones? Not Good enough

Cant even remember the rest. England will self destruct

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote