View Single Post
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 21:27   #10
Viceroy
Toon Forever

Viceroy has a spectacular aura aboutViceroy has a spectacular aura aboutViceroy has a spectacular aura about
Re: Cricket, Aussies or Poms ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
no i;d like you to **** off to another forum

sorry

was i too subtle before?
Oh no.... I better go then
People like you make me laugh, nobody is forcing you to read this thread, if you have a problem with me fine, YOU **** off and spread your bile else where, because some people do actually want to talk about cricket.
Thats all i'm going to say to you, so rant if you want but i'm afraid i'm staying

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Unfortunately the Aussie bowlers seem to have found out how to get our openers out pretty easily while we havent managed to do the same. If this trend continues we will be in trouble in the tests as we need our openers to stay in and see off the new ball as well as getting the run rate ticking over.

Freddie doesnt seem to be at his magical best with the bat at the moment, i dont know whats gone wrong with him. His bowling is always extremely economical but Pieterson seems to have taken over the big hitting with Freddie doing very little with the bat. With Pieterson possibly out (even though he wasnt a definite for the tests) we need Freddie to start getting some decent scores if we are to have a decent middle order.

The 20-20s and early 1 day games were a very nice start for England and gave us some confidence but the Aussies seem to have picked there game up when it matters and they will be going into the first test on a roll. I'ld love to see England win but i think the Aussies have too much class and we have too many players that dont seem to be at their best right now.

Themast and Yahwe go and read a different thread rather than flaming/trolling in this one.
Very true not too worried about our bowlers, only gough has struggled big time and he's not in the test squad and giles will improve as he has just returned from injury. The batsmen though are a big problem, if the openers go early it heaps pressure on the rest of the batsmen, and like you said pietersen looks like he is injured and he has carried the team since he started.
Alot depends on Flintoff if he can perform and if either strauss or trescothick get some form then we have a good platform.

===Legend===

"One minute I'm waiting for Kate to arrive to join me in the Jacuzzi for a romantic evening. The next thing I can remember is doing cold turkey in a vomit-filled cell"
- Pete Doherty
<<<Not Legend>>>

Last edited by Viceroy; 12 Jul 2005 at 22:04. Reason: make sure Yahwe know why he neg rep'd me :)
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote