Thread: Well done Ult
View Single Post
Unread 15 Oct 2012, 09:42   #318
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Well done Ult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
I find it slightly amusing that two of the most vocal ppl on this thread saying how to fix the problems, did a lot last round to cause said problem.

Paisley, it is ok telling ppl not to def whore etc and how to have active dc's. But I seem to remember lots of def going your way last round whilst you offered just about nothing to dc in return.

And kaiba, it is all very well saying how people need to group against Ult/App effectively, but it was you who signed the nap with ult and it was you who was DC HC and did next to nothing to sort out the def culture at DS once other alliances spanked DS for aforementioned nap.
Yes because your inspired move to hand ult the win really helped as well. It was a bit hard to sort the def culture in ds once half the members emoquit in one night. Clouds I gave up because no way am I gonna sit up all night smsing for defence to get 3 ppl send out of 40 SMS's.

I have already said in this thread forest the thought process behind napping ult and tbh yes it was naive but if every other 2nd teir ally wasn't so up their own asses and actually wanted ult toppled instead of giving ds a 7 on 1 gangrape it would have worked.

I genuinely don't care if ct sorts itself out or not, if they did then they might finish 2nd if they don't then yay easy roids, neither affects me. Until the backstabbing and belief that each other deserves it more regardless of position or skill stops then no one will beat a full tag ult.

I would genuinely like fang to win the round but unless ult is playing a 50+ tag is an irrelevant win as the best alliance wasn't competing. History tells us tho that fang will be winning and ct will organise a bash on them which hands the round to a small tag ult probably. Watch this space!!!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote