View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2007, 12:24   #10
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: return of the cargo ships

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wanderer
As I noticed this, I was happy to have this abilitie. Cause I noticed ,that there are no such ships anymore, too.

Cargoships where a good thing in general ,they had drawbacks too. But the biggest drawback is eliminatet by the eliminatet fuel cost.

To implement it in Covert Operations is a good idea. The game is not limited to the use of ships only this way.
In my opinion, the Covert Operations should even have more availiable options.

If Cargoships were introduced, having a fuel resource would be interesting too, because the cargoships would make your trip worthwhile if you stole enough resources as in fuel.