View Single Post
Unread 30 Nov 2005, 10:47   #31
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: yet Another Shocking War?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
You know, there's only 1 person to blame why there are so much war declarations just for the fun of it ....

And that's Forest. He started a trend and now fail to maintain it !! It's like when the uber male Gorrilla died and now all the other males are trying to become the uber male. Allthough the thought of Forest being an uber male is quite scary
Forest is an uber male gorilla? Scary indeed. *Shivers*

Edit: Is he also very hairy? That would be the end of me.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.

Last edited by qebab; 30 Nov 2005 at 14:19.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote