Thread: English Fatty
View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 07:02   #33
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: English Fatty

Id generally tend to agree with dante, overeating is basically on the same level as alcohol/drug/consumer 'abuse'. The only difference is unlike say drug taking or drinking where the affects can to a point be hidden from the outside world it can't really with eating.

I'm much more interested in why its such a big issue for everyone. One oft quoted remark is that people were healthier during rationing because they weren't given the opportunity to over eat, well yeah but they also chainsmoked 50 unfiltered fags a day. I've heard people say irl that they detest (genuinely detest) those who are overweight for their lack of self discipline - all the while ignoring their smoking habit. The point im trying to make is saying overeating is akin to other forms of abuse borders on a truism, what im much more curious about is why its an issue. I support the legalisation of drugs despite it encouraging more people to live lifestyles that will in all probability damage their mental health. Everyone finds a path to self-destruction, and those that don't and choose to treat their bodies like temples are generally uninteresting.