Thread: English Fatty
View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 17:40   #11
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: English Fatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDA
Is Wallsend anywhere near Birmingham?
Wallsend is near Newcastle I think. You may be thinking of Walsall, which indeed near Birmingham.

Onto the fatty.

Being "fat" myself I have no sympathy for him. I don't think it's his fault though. He is too young to know what to eat etc. (He could probably choose now, but I am assuming that he didn't just balloon overnight. His parents/mother is responsible. They are actually killing him by doing what they are doing.

Interstingly I had a discussion last night in a vaguely related area. This girl told a friend of mine he smokes too much (he smokes circa 20 a day). However he doesn't eat junk food and doesn't drink so I guess it kind of balances it out. This girl however eats shit. Always got a burger in her mouth. One day she will baloon.

It's the problem with this country and others I guess, smoking is looked down on so much (rightly so imo) but say for example fatness it is almost accepted. People are scared to challenge the issue. I can't remember the last time someone said to me "come on simon you are having a bit too much food, watch your weight mate"

yet people are more than willing to condemn me for drinking and smoking.

Interestingly I am quite happy with my weight. No that's a lie, a fat person is never happy. I want to be thin. However I haven't changed size in about 3 years. I have had spells when I have gone fatter or thinner but on the whole I am the same. Which indicates to me that I am not doing too much wrong. I myself watch what I eat, I think we all should. It's far too tempting to eat what you want, but that would be foolish.

Anyway at least we aren't as bad as the americans, yet.

I direct you to this video.

Click here, don't eat dinner before you watch it!

I shit you not, a 7 yr old, 400 pound girl.