Thread: English Fatty
View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 13:02   #8
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: English Fatty

I thought dda was going to add to his "unicef think's Britain is shit" to the recent news that British women are the fattest in Europe, with the guys not far behind. You must troll harder.

[edit] Actually, I remember seeing this on the front cover of the Times. I though it was a girl. His mother looks far too proud.

Last edited by Hebdomad; 1 Mar 2007 at 13:09.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote