Thread: Do you
View Single Post
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 10:28   #19
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Do you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
This evening for supper I had lobster neuberg with sauted potatoes and broccoli (token vegetable)

I then had almonds and pears sauted in butter with cream for pudding.

I've now finished my second bottle of wine and am half way through a sauterne. I may well finish with some gin (you know me.)

I fully expect that this is the most calorific meal that i have ever eaten. indeed it probably contains the recomended intake of calories for a month.

i don't imagine that running a marathon could shift them. still bloody good fun though! what!
I had a pizza...

Did you eat out?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote