View Single Post
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 17:54   #35
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

t&f did you work there in early 2003? i can't remember whether you said you did or not, i think those anecdotes will probably rise in value as the years go on, thought tbh i found you story of how you got there to be funnier (iirc they asked me if i knew what a scart socket was). I hope it was true.

Quote:
i once had a traumatic experience during the application process for a job at the NSA that made me lose all respect for polygraphs, polygraph operators*, and the state of national security in general.

im amazed you still regard them as useful in america, did you know you can also use emeters to detect the state of someones soul and tell if they have future evil intentions rather than just telling lies.

btw i think the person who tells a story is 90% of the deal, t&f has more omg stories but dante's blog writing is far far far better.