View Single Post
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 16:02   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

There's nothing interesting about me as I'm an exceptionally dull person, but I have a collection of stories whch I generally go through when talking to someone in that sort of context. (e.g. squatter threatened to kill me, lost five grand playing roulette, vaccinated against anthrax, etc.)

Generally though what's interesting to one person won't interest someone else and it seems pretty silly to assume there's some sort of killer anecdote which will impress / interest everyone. I'd be quite interested if someone said they met Noam Chomsky last week but I doubt too many other people would be. It also depends on what people expect. If I happen to mention I've been married for five years most people are surprised / interested but only because it seems slightly out of character from the little they know me.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote