View Single Post
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 14:41   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
That's actually a rather difficult question to answer as I'm a rather dull guy.

See that's what i thought about myself. The more i think about the question the more bland i realise that i am.

Ohhh other facts about myself that i forgot to mention in the opening post.

* I spent a summer living in Canada.

* I've bungee jumped from the highest bungee in North America (200 feet or something).

Would you say either of those was "interesting"?