View Single Post
Unread 21 Jan 2011, 02:07   #82
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
Re: rd 40 predictions... go go go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Then if they're not a training alliance.. they're an incredibly shit alliance. I mean, aiming for top6 when you're ranked 3 and your main rivals in rank are ODDR and CT? lol.
Do you really want me to drag out the posts you made as an xVx member in round 31?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
My point was, that its always crappy for lower-tiered alliances to get involved in top tier politics, as the reward is nothing and the risk is pwnage if they decide to target you.
what is your definition of a "lower tiered alliance"? I personally think that just because an alliance is not a full tag, or not competing for a top 3 spot, it doesn't mean they are any less valuable in the event of a war or that they can't play their role in politics in general. Good HC's wont take their alliance into a war without having consideration for the ill effects, or the potential long term benefits of their block winning, that may come their way....in the words of Edmund Burke :

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote