View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2010, 10:01   #8
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Game of inactives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
"Also, to confirm that paid planets have their incomings "auto-reported" to their alliances when they have incomings."

i dont like this move. it AGAIN only rewards inactivness, helps the active people in no possible way and is just plain sillyness again. same with run/hide, same with god damn prelaunch, etc..

why do u implement such things?

maybe we can have a system for next round that makes the anti CO ships when we get CO incs even when player himself/herself is offline?
I played this game as of round 1 when there wasn't a prelaunch option and all that, but I do understand the "need" for it.

The reason alot of players quit this game is because it's extremely hardcore. As in, waking up at night to send defence or launch your attack(s).

Yes, this doesn't benefit the active players who can afford to stay up the entire night. But if that's the ONLY type of player you want for this game, then you'll have like what ... 100-200 left?

If you want to address the more 'casual' gamer, then things like this need to be implemented. It's a choice you(they) make.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote