Thread: Valentine's Day
View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 15:04   #59
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Valentine's Day

I don't really see it as a waste, either. A waste implies you're forking out money/time for something, and getting nothing in return.

As long as you're not spending ridiculous amounts of money on the girl, then it really is just what you can afford. The rewards you'll reap from making a little bit of an effort are worth it (worst case scenario, you win brownie points with her friends/family, best case scenario she returns the favour in a different form). It's only one day in the entire year that you can/should make a bit of a fuss of her - apart from her birthday.

It's not that depressing either. I suppose it would be if all your friends were getting loads of cards, and you got nothing. But does that even happen in real life?