View Single Post
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 05:11   #40
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts
Re: Proud to be an American

[offtopic]... yeah, it seems that all europeans are intent on keeping themselves seperate from all the other countries, not just on these boards, but others I frequent, and I dont really see the point.

Your moving toward the same economy (and a small minority say a possible united governance), your as a group are the same size as the united states, (in terms of GDP for sure (and i think population as well).

In addition that, you never hear about the German Space Agency, or any other agency ect that takes a lot of resources, its always Europeans this, European that... Now, maybe you personally dont want to be part of a european conglamerate with greece, and all those other less desirable eastern european countries, but your collective governments obviously do...or it appears that way from how its covered here /offtopic

I still would like to see some statistics to back that assumption up, maybe know you talk to believes in creationism...

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote