View Single Post
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 10:29   #5
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Going to Liverpool Saturday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Blue Moon-
I'll definately try not to speak while I'm up there, especially after that story pig O_o Maybe my girlfriend can order the drinks for me... in fact that's a good excuse for me to get her to go to the bar and buy the drinks lol... I'm pretty relaxed and laid back, so hopefully it'll all be fine. Oh, and if I do see some chav-tastic people I'll be sure to take some pics ;-D
You wont get much of a problem, but if you are looking for trouble etc. Anyway you're going to Liverpool, probably a fair few southerners who are home fans