View Single Post
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 10:19   #4
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future
Re: Going to Liverpool Saturday...

haha nice advice guys, thank you.... To be honest I really enjoy living in Blackpool and thankfully people don't draw much attention to my accent (although i have been called posh on more than one occasion).

I'd agree with Mist that the North's scenary in general is a great selling point - and i too have been pained by the lack of transport up here. I have to wake up at 5:30am every morning and take 2 busses (or a bus and a train) just to get into work (which is 10 miles away) on time at 8:30am :-(

I'll definately try not to speak while I'm up there, especially after that story pig O_o Maybe my girlfriend can order the drinks for me... in fact that's a good excuse for me to get her to go to the bar and buy the drinks lol... I'm pretty relaxed and laid back, so hopefully it'll all be fine. Oh, and if I do see some chav-tastic people I'll be sure to take some pics ;-D

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote