View Single Post
Unread 25 Jan 2007, 00:43   #27
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Jade Goody: Enemy of civilisation

I'm slightly confused, the author calls Jade Goody 'stupid' but seemingly objects to others using stronger, though more apt perjoratives. I don't understand this navel gazing at the word chav, or ned, or scally. There is a connection, though perhaps its just me, between those who 'huff' most about mentioning racism in society and clutching for their own 'white oriented' victim card.

Quote:
After last week the new social etiquette seems to be that racism is not acceptable but you can call uneducated, white, working-class people anything you like.
Yes, you ****ing well can!

If a poor black and uneducated moron acts like a moron, i'll call him a moron. Though his surroundings and wealth may or may not have contributed towards his ignorance, condeming and commenting on his actions is not the same as calling him a ******. Infact the chav/townie/rudeboy/ned/scally identity can be and is used regardless of the colour and/or circumstance of an individual.

Since when have you people turned into a bunch of pussies who take offence??!!?