View Single Post
Unread 17 Jul 2005, 19:49   #22
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I Hate Republicans/Fox News

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
I really [u]****ing[u] hate Fox News.
Good for you.

Quote:
I was watching C-Span (an American phone-in show on BBC Parliament) and all these inbred hicks were phoning in and kept using the phrase 'homicide bombers'. this, as one caller was kind enough to inform everyone, is the term that should replace the term 'suicide bomber' as they are committing homocide and the fact that they blow themselves up is inconsequential.
You weren't trying to indicate that the Americans calling in to the American phone-in show
were stupid ****ing Americans? I guess in you neightborhood "inbred hicks was a term of respect. Oh and C-Span doesn't =Fox News.

How [u]****ing[u] stupid are these people?[/quote]
Not refering to Americans I guess.

Quote:
It makes no sense to use the term 'homicide bomber' as ANY NUT WITH WHO IS SUCESSFUL IN DETONATING A BOMB IN A POPULATED AREA IS A [u]****ING{u} HOMICIDE BOMBER!
Okay, so............

Quote:
I'm not really sure what this stupid changing of phrase is meant to achieve except for possibly being an attempt to shift focus from discussion from the actual reasons for the bombings onto a absoutly pointless technial area so as to avoid any genuine thought.
How does this refocus anything?

[u]****ing[u] morons. [/quote]

A pleasantry.

Please note the underlined pharases. Forgive me if I thought that ****ing was a necessary modifier.

Last edited by dda; 17 Jul 2005 at 19:51. Reason: quoted wrong
dda is offline   Reply With Quote