View Single Post
Unread 19 Sep 2008, 14:57   #19
Kenny

Re: Whats up with the top galaxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^ View Post
Out of interest Kenny, which nights did you run CT's attacks?

I'm just wondering how many 'loltastic' and pathetic attempts at roiding Asc you planned, as you condemn the tactics used to attack 1:7 you surely have some "well I did X which resulted in Y" to backup your statements. Otherwise you are in the same boat as B-Butch3r, in the "nice try, but you suck" and certainly not in a position to pass judgment.
That's flawed logic. I don't need to be able to drive a race car in order to know the guy who finishes last all the time sucks, so why should I need a CV to "back up" my assessment of the situation.

And I condemn the tactics used on 1:7 simply because they were for personal gain and to the detriment of the alliance overall. I don't need your permission, blessing or even acknowledgement to do that.

mz - it means that how people view my personality is a matter of perspective, with the people who know me being in the best position to judge.

.Disc. I get sarcasm fine, all you're doing is looking like you're trying to be funny, and failing miserably. The "Quirky/Philosophical Quote" is fine, but at least surround it with what looks like proper HTML (hence the whole point behind the tags) or you look like you fail to understand basic principles.

United Fleets was never meant to be 100% serious. Again, those who know me will get that, especially given the name I used. I tried a 'call to arms' to try and acheive the success that newdawn failed to get in rallying troops and uniting alliances in an attempt to topple Asc. In a way, you're right Disc - it was a publicity stunt. But I wouldn't call it a total failure. Alliances are now working together and cooperating more closely. I really can't help it if we STILL suck, and to imply it was ever my responsibility to run everything in the four alliances (which actually turned out to be just three) is simply naive.

And Zotnam, dont even get me started on the quality in CT