View Single Post
Unread 19 Sep 2008, 05:48   #11
Kenny

Re: Whats up with the top galaxy

Congratulations on proving my point about obsession.

My personality is subjective to those who know me. Given that you're not one of these people, I'll take any opinions you have on the matter as irrellevent (much the same as I view you in general).

And when you say 'Asc wiped the floor with the lot of you' - you realise that you yourself were included in that, right?

If you read the thread properly (which lets face it, you'd probably struggle with, given the extensive amount of posts), you would observe that I had nothing to do with the flooding of fleets on Asc planets, and have infact spoken out against them as a monumental waste of time.

.Disc. you've not been around long enough, or done enough with your time in this game to ever be able to get one over on me. You can rack up all the cheap digs that you like, but me > you any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

I think the reason you get so defensive over the things I say is that you know I'm right, and you're really quite insecure about it.

But it's ok, at least your sig has improved. Although, you've put two opening <Input> tags instead of closing one of them - if you're going to use the internet, at least understand it first.