Thread: My Job
View Single Post
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 14:55   #24
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My Job

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
In Birmingham its a 15 minute bus ride for me to the centre of the city from my dads house and a 30 min train from my mums house, both have services running every 15 minutes and pretty much always work.
Birmingham is smaller, of course it'll take less time to travel from the outside into the middle .

My buses run every 10 minutes, it's just I'm effectively going from the "centre" of London (Zone 2) to right on the outskirts (Zone 6). Similar to Dante.

Birmingham is nowhere near as exciting, diverse or interesting as London - accept it and move here when you graduate!