Thread: My Job
View Single Post
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 13:53   #19
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: My Job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
London commuting is messed up. Although at the moment it only takes me 55 minutes, but that's because I'm against the flow of traffic (I go from Zone 2 to Zone 5).

It shouldn't really take longer than 30 minutes to get to work, if you want to remain sane, imo.
That is true. But what should take me 10 mins (by taxi) to go to work takes me 30-45mins simply because of the current traffic combined with roadworks and the infrequency of buses, delays/cancellations of trains, etc.

Even today, I left my house at 10am and I expected to be at uni by 11:30 the most and what happens? I stroll in to my university at 12:15 missing yet another lecture thanks to cancellations on South Eastern Trains.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote