Thread: My Job
View Single Post
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 20:21   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My Job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
1.5 hours? A lot? I'm so used to commute for 2 hours that I didn't know 1.5 hours is a lot.
London commuting is messed up. Although at the moment it only takes me 55 minutes, but that's because I'm against the flow of traffic (I go from Zone 2 to Zone 5).

It shouldn't really take longer than 30 minutes to get to work, if you want to remain sane, imo.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote