View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 16:21   #46
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Jolt meeting, Your questions needed.

Politics being hardcoded is something which almost everyone has said they would like to see the problem is making it so it isnt abusable.Its been discussed on suggestions over and over again since about r2 or 3.

I could go on for pages ranting about the problems with the various incarnation of the idea but that might be overboard but lets just say ive read hundreds of these proposals and not once has anyone come up with a solution to the idea thats isnt so riddled with holes that its not really viable.

ofc if you have a way of doing this that deals with all the issues then feel free to share it on suggestions, i'm sure spinner would like to hear it because I know for a fact this has been something that Spinners always been intrested in adding (as he would say everytime he said in the replies to the suggestion forum digest email i used to have to send to him)
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote