View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 12:17   #24
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Jolt meeting, Your questions needed.

I wasnt flaming him as such.

His intentions are good, but then they always are. Its hardly the first time he has jumped in at the deep end to save humanity. What i am saying though is firstly he probably isnt the best person to do such a thing, and secondly it shouldnt be up to a normal player. PA team seem to have been cut out of the loop. They may well be useless at what they do in most peoples opions but it is their job to liase with Jolt and not ours. I cant see Jolt sorting anything out with a player and leaving PA team in the dark, so imnsho this meeting will be nothing more than a Jolt answering Forests questions in a nice manner to please the public and be done with this 'crusade', with no real outcome from it.

The problem seems to be that Jolt are trying to run the game, with very little knowledhe of it, instead of PA team who were put into that position because of their supposed understanding of the game. This is whats caused all the EULA problems blah blah blah. Now the only people that can solve that break down between PA team and Jolt are those 2, not Forest or any other player. Some people seem to think i'm saying this just because its Forest, but i'ld be posting exactly the same if it was someone else.

Edit: typo

Last edited by JC; 14 Jul 2004 at 13:21.
JC is offline   Reply With Quote